Maybe instead of making these whale cat toys I should finish my apps?
I think if dudebros are gonna compare period pain to Kicked in The Balls pain they’re gonna have to follow that same, societally ingrained shaming code that ladies do.
No don’t talk about how much your balls hurt that’s gross.
Stop whining it doesn’t hurt that bad.
You’re really emotional, did you get kicked in the balls?
Don’t even listen to him he just got kicked in the balls.
they should also consent to being kicked in the balls once per month for several days in a row and at the most inconvenient times
taking a final? *wham*
- Pressing a preferred combination of buttons when trying to catch a Pokemon (tapping A over and over, B + Down while the ball is in the air, holding B every time the Pokeball shakes, etc.)
- Saving right in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center
- Saving again, just to be sure
- Rarely save with the volume turned down, wait for the little “ding”
- Buying items in a specific number and ensuring that the amount NEVER changes
- Compulsively searching each and every trash can for an item
- The strange tendency for one or two Pokemon to be 5+ levels higher than the rest of your team
- Giving Pokemon nicknames that have the first letter capitalized and the rest lower-cased
- Generally keeping the volume low unless saving or a Pokemon is evolving
- When one of your Pokemon is confused you repeatedly tap A while telling the Pokemon you believe in it
- Keep Starter Pokemon on team based not on how good it is but on a special bond with it i.e. it becomes your “bro”
- Insult NPC opponent/opponent’s Pokemon when they get lucky or knock out your Pokemon
- Have a system for categorizing your PC box (by type, favourites, colour, etc.)